Tokyo Paralympics 2020 day five: triathlon, rowing, swimming, wheelchair rugby and more – live!

Triathlon: Lauren Parker speaks after being caught just before the line, saying that she knew Gretsch was on the way.

“I gave it everything I could. I put my head down and went for it. I’m pretty proud of my efforts.”

Wheelchair basketball: A good start for the Great Britain men’s team against their old rivals Iran (I made that up), leading 19-24 in the second quarter. The Brits are currently second in their group behind their old rivals Australia (I made that up too).

Continue reading...

source https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2021/aug/29/tokyo-paralympics-2020-live-day-five-triathlon-athletics-swimming-cycling-wheelchair-rugby-and-more-paralympic-games-news-latest-updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Ethiopia’s controversial quest for the sea

https://ift.tt/4t29xJd Ethiopia is famously landlocked. That’s why the ambitious Ethiopian prime minister Abiy Ahmed has long harbored visi...