I don’t want my first polyamorous relationship to end | Ask Philippa

You could talk about it – and tell the other two that you won’t have secrets that make one of them feel not great

The question For 18 months I’ve been in a relationship with two other men. They’d been a couple for five years already. We made it work and moved in together. We are all in our early 30s. I have never had a relationship longer than a few weeks before this.

The attraction was equally sparkling for both of them at the start but, as time went by, I developed more of a sexual connection with ‘B’, many times being very spontaneous just between the two of us, always with almost a “cheating thrill”. We had threesomes as well.

Continue reading...

source https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/oct/31/ask-philippa-perry-i-do-not-want-my-first-polyamorous-relationship-to-end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Ethiopia’s controversial quest for the sea

https://ift.tt/4t29xJd Ethiopia is famously landlocked. That’s why the ambitious Ethiopian prime minister Abiy Ahmed has long harbored visi...